Sunday, August 15, 2010

Round yumminess

Today I tried out a new cracker recipe, found on a blog started by a friend of a friend, called knife loves spoon. The name alone would have prompted me to check it out, it sounds so much like one of those paintings Magritte could have done! And when I found out it was about food, healthy food, well, I couldn't give it a miss really.
The great thing about it is that the food is unpretentious, simple and easy to make. Plus it has a few raw food recipe that look fairly easy (not too many hard to find/expensive ingredients) and raw food desserts are usually to die for.
We love crackers in our household, so the wholegrain seed cracker recipe was just calling out my name. Tahi and I set to mixing all the ingredients, which took 20mn (not too bad with a toddler in tow!), 15mn of cooking and we had a nice pile of warm inviting crackers on the table. I doubled the recipe, knowing how fast we would go through them. I should probably have quadrupled it. they are a perfect match with blue cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment