Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mini art journal challenge: week 11

This week's prompt: "your initial(s)"
I wasn't immensely inspired by this one, as the result probably shows. I've never considered my name or initials to be a huge part of who I am or my creative expression. i didn't feel like it carried enough meaning to be laid out. And then again. As I watched them getting pasted on my card, I felt a certain familiarity, like maybe they were a part of me after all. I've seen those initials all my like, and I immediately associate them with my name. Maybe they are a part of me after all.

The card's background is a piece of decorative paper bought from an art supplies place a few years back, the initials were pasted with some white tink (I think that's what it's called in english) and then contoured with some silver outliner for glass colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment