Monday, January 17, 2011

Treasure hunt

I've been shopping... lots. Whenever I start looking for one thing on Trademe, I always end up with a huge list of items "on watch", because all of a sudden I can think of billions of things we don't really need but I'd really like to get anyway. and maybe it's also the first time in a long while we've had some money into our account!
So I'll have to post pictures as I keep receiving all my little treasures, starting with an entire set of crockery! I'm not sure anyone else would get that excited about it, but I've been dreaming of having a matching set of plates and bowls ever since I started flating. I found a gorgeous one at a local garage sale, I was so excited to find it I kept looking down the drive to make sure no one else was going to show up and try to grab it! It was a good deal too. The design is called "Autumn Splendour" and is made by Crown Lynn. I just love the simplicity of the design and the theme of course. So now I've got matching dinner and dessert plates, bowls and even cups with their little saucers.


Now all I need to do is wait for our kitchen to be ready... gnnnn, I wish I could fast forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment