Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My creative space: PRL

Dee at Dee*construction started this flickr group called "Pin real life". Ok, if you're not familiar with Pinterest, then this is going to make no sense at all.
Basically, with Pinterest you get to pin photos from websites you visit onto a board. You can have as many boards as you like (well I think so), and you can give them any name you like ("projects", "I want it", "holiday ideas",etc...). The cool thing is, when you click on the said image, it takes you back to where you found it, and that's aawesome.
Two recent PRLs:
- These yummy carrot/ raspberry muffins from this pin.




- This festive tree from this pin (pinned from this post!)

More creative goodness here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'll have to try those muffins! They sound yum! Isn't pinterest great!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my crochet blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum yum! In fact there are sooo many yummy things to pin - can you tell I'm a complete Pinterest addict. : ) Alisa

    ReplyDelete