Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My creative space

Not much time to sit in front of the computer lately. I know I know, I'm repeating myself. I had a bad cold on the week end, then I sprained my ankle yesterday, I wonder what's next!
Here are some pics of my latest creation... it took me two months to make 9 dresses, I kid you not. I drew patterns for five sizes and that took me absolutely ages. I'm happy with the result but after taking that long I'm very over them and ready to move onto something else.


I took them to the local shop that sells my creations and two have already sold, so I'm pretty happy.
It has given me a lot of other ideas, and I'm very keen to keep experimenting with tee shirts. I'm trying to get rid of the bulk of my fabric and when I achieve this I think I might start stocking up. 




More creative spaces here.

No comments:

Post a Comment