Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspired

I don't get much time to sew these days, although I'm incredibly lucky to have my mum staying with us (she's been here since mid January and is leaving at the end of the week). This means I've been able to spend some time with Miro and every now and again I've also managed to sneak into my workshop and make stuff. I made some pants for Miro, and ironed some felt letters on the back of one of the pair that spell out "Miro".










And I made three circle skirts, using this super easy tutorial at Dana Made It, one for a friend's daughter's birthday, two for my cousin's two daughters.

I'd also made a dress from an upcycled tee shirt for another friend's daughter's birthday but was in such a rush that I forgot to take a photo...

Lastly I made a pair of board shorts using an upcycled men's shirt. I've been wanting to make a pair for Tahi so this pair was my trial one.







Next I'd like to make some pants and a hoodie for Tahi... winter's just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment