Sunday, September 5, 2010

One window closer

To being done with making patchwork woolen curtains! And winter's not over yet, I've probably still got a month or two to get the last one done. I really admire people who do quilting for a living or as a hobby. How much patience you need to see a project through! I'm a fan of pretty much instant results, which is why I'm a useless knitter too (and I haven't figured out a good way to knit while reading a book yet).
So anyway, we put the third set of curtains up yesterday, here's what they look like although it's hard getting a good picture.

And here's a picture of what's in front of me most morning before it's all squeezed into my glass. our oranges are the perfect ripeness at the moment and the juice is one thing that makes me get up in the morning (Tahi being the other thing).
The mini card of the week is coming in the next post, I haven't quite finished it yet... I think...

1 comment:

  1. A fellow fan of instant results here... which is why I admire your perseverance so much! I so wish I had the patience and quest for perfection that a good crafter has. You at least seem to have that!! x

    ReplyDelete