Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back home

We've been back from Splore for about a week, I was straight back into my sewing room to get more stock ready for Womad in two weeks... unfortunately didn't get many pics from the festival or our stall. We had a great time though, people liked my craft, the yoga pants were a hit and we were blown away by the festival. The setting couldn't be more idyllic, the music was great and the food super yummy. There was also an art trail and lots of activities for kids and adults alike. Tahi and I made a peace flag that was then hung on a pohutukawa tree along with many others made by festival go-ers. We saw a bit of a drumming workshop and there were so many more! Definitely would consider going again in a couple of years (with more stock this time!).
It was nice to be home though, and we've been very busy catching up with friends and going to birthday parties! I made those pants for a 4 year old friend of Tahi, I was pretty happy with the result, they fit her perfectly and look quite funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment