Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Etsy treasury

I finally got to make up my own treasury on Etsy. For those who are not familiar with that website, the treasury is a "member curated" selection of some of the millions of items for sale there. They are usually centered around a theme, mine was inspired by a song I love by Magic Dirt titled "I love the rain". Easy to guess what it's about.
It was fun and stressful at the same time, since it was my first time I was in a hurry to get all the items, in case there was a time deadline, plus Tahi (my 2 year old) was running and decided kicking the dog was great fun. I also had trouble with the technical process: I copied the whole URL code into the little windows and couldn't understand why no images showed up.In the end I found a very helpful post, and managed to get it going. It was a real pleasure to find so much inspiration and I'm sure there are many hidden treasures that would fuel just that one theme for pages and pages.
View it here .

No comments:

Post a Comment