Thursday, November 17, 2011

What do you do?

When you wish your town had a proper Xmas market but it hasn't? You organize one!
For two years I have been thinking it would be nice to have a Xmas market european style where you can find all sorts of crazy stuff and meet fun people. So I decided to give it a go this year, cross fingers it'll be a success! I've already had lots of interest which is great, and the market promises to display a great variety of  goods.
This has meant I have had even less time to organize my own sewing madness and I haven't entered my workshop for days, but I'm hoping to get in there soon and sew up a storm... Yes well, life with two kids a garden and chooks and dog just wasn't busy enough.

Last night Josh helped me design the poster, it looks amazing I'm really happy with the result. I'm so lucky to have a lover who's a genius with photoshop! All going well, I'm getting some posters printed out next week and sticking them in all the windows in town!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! What an exciting thing to do! Love, love, love the idea. Now if only I could get to Gisborne to do some shopping!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete