Thursday, February 17, 2011

mini art journal challenge: weeks 43, 44 and 45

I've managed to catch up on my weekly cards, here they are!
Week 43: "sCaRy!". If there's one thing that's always given me the chills and made me shiver, it's cockroaches.
They render me completely helpless, I can't even move my arm to kill the damn thing!
I remember being really scared to go to the toilet at night as a kid because I thought cockroaches would crawl up from inside the toilet bowl... yuk!



Week 44:"Home". As I've mentioned in an older post, we would  like to build an earthship one day. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, a simple google should enlighten you.


Week 45: "Self realization". I wasn't too sure about his one, so I don't know if there's a real message in this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment