Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspired by...



Section 740 at the library (drawing and decorative arts).




A bag made from plastic bags. a friend has one and I love it. Sturdy too!



cool, a soft toy for me.

This book has very nice and inspiring pictures

I might actually do that



a skirt made from a vintage curtain

I love the idea of making soft toys out of old socks. only problem is my socks are so used they're useless.




yes, this is a carpet

Love the sewn/ drawn bunnies

A bit creepy but cool idea



A tutorial for making granny square. 

And learn how to crochet


I want one for the deck. 

And one of these







3 comments:

  1. Wow awesome stack of books I'm going to seek some of these out,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. genial ces bouquins, de super projets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natacha, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete