Saturday, January 2, 2010

Post zero, year 2010

Oh the dreaded first post. I've got the blogger's block. I've been thinking about this post since I finally decided to start a blog about a week ago; what have I got to say? what am I going to talk about? should it be about crafts only? Or about the path to sustainability we've chosen to follow?
Since I started sewing and selling kids' clothing on Etsy, I have been thinking it would be nice to share with others my love of handmade, recycling, crafting, organic down to earth things and free things. So far, I hadn't taken the next step. lack of time, motivation, confidence...
I'll leave it to this for now and start by wishing everyone a happy new year. Hopefully I'll manage to stick to this year's resolution: write a blog!
Here's where we were for New Year's... where were you?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on actually starting your new blog.
    I think it looks lovely already and I will be following to see how you develop it.
    To answer your question I was at home with my 2 boys on New Years.

    ReplyDelete