Saturday, November 12, 2011

The big egg

One of our chooks laid a 95g egg. Turns out it was a double yolker too!


We had some good friends visit last week, their son is 3 days older than Tahi. It was so nice catching up with them, after not seeing them for 2 years. We had a great time. They came to attend a hui at the community we have been involved with so we all went down and spent a couple of days there. The thought of having some people we know already join in is quite pleasing... what will happen next?
Unfortunately Josh and I are so lame we didn't even take one photo! Luckily our friends are more onto it, some I'll have some photos to post soon.
One another note, christmas is right around the corner and there are a couple of market coming up in Gisborne, one which I am organizing. It's called the "Gisborne Christmas market" - yes very original!- and will take place on the 17th of December. I"m quite excited about it, although it means I'm going to need to spend a bit more time in the sewing room. It probably also means I'll be late once again for family xmas presents... sigh.
Anyway, I will do my best and keep posting photos of anything that comes out of the workshop...

No comments:

Post a Comment